Originally produced from 1899 through 1920 by the American Terra Cotta (TE-CO) and Ceramics Company, located in Terra Cotta, Illinois, these vases were used by Wright to decorate many of the homes he designed. Great care has been taken to reproduce these vases so each piece will have the same characteristics in size and shape as the originals.
Product Description Made of cold cast resin. Hand painted.
Size: 7 3/4" x 3 1/2"