Tours and the Frank Lloyd Wright Visitor Center
The 2020 tour season will begin on June 1, 2020. Our administrative offices will not be accepting any non-essential visitors at this time, some of our staff are working remotely so please be patient with our response times.
Changes You’ll See When You Visit
We are working on slowly reopening and we look forward to welcoming you back. We want you to know about some steps we are taking to keep both guests and employees safe.
- We will limit the number of people inside our Visitor Center. To accomplish this we have reduced the size of our tour groups and will be monitoring the number of guests in our Gift Shop.
- We require guests to wear a mask. We reserve the right to remove guests from a tour if they are found not complying with this requirement. If a guest is unable to wear a mask due to an underlying medical condition, a private accessible tour can be scheduled with advanced notice.
- Guests will be asked to use hand sanitizer upon entrance or exit of the Visitor Center and shuttles.
- We have implemented increased cleaning and sanitation practices in all our spaces.
- Entrances, exits, and traffic paths will be clearly marked to help guests maintain physical distancing.
- Smaller groups will reduce the potential for lines but check out areas will also be marked with waiting lines spaced six feet apart.
- Plexiglas shields have been installed at register stations.
- No cash transactions will be accepted at this time. In addition to booking your tour experience in advance online, we accept all major credit cards and gift certificates.
Guests will be asked to complete a brief health screening. We ask you not to visit if in the past 14 days you have:
- Been in contact with a novel coronavirus (COVID-19) infected person;
- Had respiratory symptoms (cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing) not connected to a known existing condition; or
- Had fever or chills not connected with a known existing condition.
If you have met any of the above criteria, we will allow for your tour to be rescheduled, a tour credit to be issued, or will consider refunds requests from those traveling from further away on a case by case basis.
Guests can help us keep everyone safe by following physical distancing recommendations, complying with directional signage, practicing good personal hygiene, and following employee directions.
We will continue to reassess the situation and keep you informed of any changes to those plans.
Thank you for your continued support during this challenging time. We look forward to seeing you at Taliesin this season.
Wishing you and yours good health,
Taliesin Preservation is a privately funded nonprofit organization. We do not receive direct funding from the State of Wisconsin. We rely on both the generosity of our donors and revenue from tours and gift shop sales to operate. Thank you for your understanding and please consider giving a donation, buying a gift certificate, or shopping online to help sustain our organization during this difficult time.