- Reservations recommended for all tours. Walk-ins accepted as space permits. To make a reservation, call us toll-free at 877-588-7900.
- Children under the age of 12 are only permitted on the Hillside Tour.
- Senior status is 62 and older.
- Non-refundable $4 handling fee on phone, fax and mail reservations.
- Group rates available by advance reservation for Hillside and House Tours. Call for details.
- Accessible tours available with three weeks notice by special arrangement. Call for details.
Preparing for your tour:
To make your tour as enjoyable as possible, consider the following:
- Your guide will announce your tour about 5 minutes before departure.
- Please gather in the bookstore area in front of the fireplace.
- Because guests are shuttled from the Visitor Center to the estate, guests will not be able to leave during a tour.
- Rest rooms are not available during the course of the tour (with the exception of the Estate Tour). They are available in the Visitor Center.
- Only water is allowed on the tour, no coffee or soft drinks, etc. If you need water, you can purchase bottled water at our bookstore counter.
- Cameras are welcome on the tour, but please remember, no interior photography.
- Smoking is prohibited on the grounds of Taliesin.
- No pets are allowed on tours.
- The tours cover uneven terrain. Call in advance to determine which tours are suited to your abilities, or whether an accessible tour is more appropriate.
- Keep in mind that the fewer items you carry with you, the more comfortable you will be.
- Please note that, because the Taliesin estate is privately owned, it is accessible only on a guided tour.