Visitor Center Rental
The Taliesin Estate is not available to rent for public events. The 600-acre estate is private property and currently inhabited by members of the Taliesin Fellowship and the Frank Lloyd Wright School of Architecture. Access to the estate is reserved for tours, outreach and cultural programs May through October.
The FLLW Visitor Center, however, is available to rent May 1 through October 31 for special events. Please review the policies and guidelines below.
Our Facility at a Glance:
- Located near Spring Green, Wisconsin (45-minute drive from Madison)
- Frank Lloyd Wright-designed building
- Stunning view of the Wisconsin River along entire length of building
- Private tours of FLLW’s home, Taliesin, available for a fee upon request
- Restaurant, bookstore and gift shop located on-site
- On-site catering services available
- Wheel-chair accessible restrooms and parking
- Ample parking space
- Free wi-fi for business meetings
- Wisconsin Travel Green Certified Site
Daytime rental fee (9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.) is $50 per hour for use of the private rooms in the Visitor Center, which can hold 25 - 50 people. For evening rental fee information, please call (877) 588-7900 ext. 221 or e-mail email@example.com. A 20% discount is available for non-profit organizations.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. It is our intent to provide you and your guests with a memorable location for your event.
Becky Rex, Special Events Coordinator - firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-588-7900 ext. 221.
Facility Use Agreement: