Tours of the Taliesin Estate
Taliesin Preservation offers a variety of tours of the Taliesin estate in Spring Green, Wisconsin. These tours are designed for every level of interest.
Booking tours in advance is strongly recommended. Tours often sell out, so book well in advance of your preferred tour date. Walk-ins are accommodated space permitting only.
A 6% ticket handling charge is applied to all advance sales.
Accessible tours are available with three weeks notice by special arrangement. Call for details.
2 hour tour of Taliesin, gardens, and courtyard with drinks and hors d' oeuvres
Friday, July 1, Friday, August 5, and Friday, September 2 at 5 p.m.
This tour is for guests 21 & over
Hillside Studio & Theater Tour
1 hour tour of Assembly Hall, Drafting Studio, Romeo & Juliet Windmill, and Hillside Theater
May - October, every day at 11:30 a.m., 1:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m.
$21 per person ($16 seniors, students, active military)
$6 per child under the age of 10
2 hour tour of Taliesin, gardens, and courtyard
May - October, every day at 12:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m.
Also at 11:00 a.m. in July, August & September
This tour is also available on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays in April and November at 11:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
$52 per person ($47 seniors, students, active military)
Children under the age of 10 are not permitted on the House Tour.
2 hour tour of Hillside Studio & Theater, and Taliesin
May - October, every day at 10:15 a.m. and 1:45 p.m.
Also at 3:15 p.m. in July, August & September
$57 per person ($52 seniors, students, active military)
Children under the age of 10 are not permitted on the Highlights Tour.
4 hour hiking tour of all buildings, including Hillside, Tan-y-Deri, and Taliesin
May/June/October - Every day except Monday and Wednesday
July/August/September - Every day
$88 per person ($83 seniors, students, active military)
Children under the age of 10 are not permitted on the Estate Tour.
All tours can be made accessible when given three weeks advance notice. Please call for details.
Preparing for your Tour
To make your tour as enjoyable as possible, please consider the following:
- Your guide will announce your tour about 5 minutes before departure.
- Stay with your guide on the tour.
- You will be shuttled to the Taliesin estate and will not be able to leave the tour except for an emergency.
- Please do not handle the collections, or sit where not permitted.
- For the comfort of all guests, please silence mobile devices.
- There are no public rest rooms at Taliesin (with the exception of the Estate Tour). They are available prior to your tour at the Frank Lloyd Wright Visitor Center.
- Only water is allowed on the tour. If you need water, you can purchase bottled water at the Taliesin Bookstore.
- Casual photography is permitted on the tours.
- Please dress appropriately for the weather as our tours go out regardless of conditions.
- Smoking is prohibited in all areas.
- No pets are allowed on tours. Please do not leave your pet in your car. Consider pet lodging or daycare available in Spring Green.
- Expect considerable walking, please wear comfortable shoes, the tours cover uneven terrain. Call in advance to determine which tours are suited to your abilities.
- Keep cumbersome items in your vehicle such as large purses, backpacks and camera bags.
- Taliesin is a privately owned property; access is only available through tours or public programing.
- Advance booking is recommended for all tours. Walk-ins accommodated as space permits. Tours can be booked online or by calling (877) 588-7900.
- Tour tickets are non-refundable.
- Children under the age of 10 are only permitted on the Hillside Tour.
- Senior status is 62 and older.
- A ticket handling charge is applied to all advance ticket sales.
- Group rates available by advance reservation. Call for details.
- For disabled guests: accessible tours available by special arrangement. Call for details.
There are no products matching the selection.