Work With Us
Taliesin Preservation employs year-round and seasonal staff at the Frank Lloyd Wright Visitor Center and on the Taliesin estate. Full-time employees are eligible to participate in our group health and dental plans and receive life/AD&D insurance, short- and long-term disability, paid time off and holidays. All staff enjoy tour, retail, and café discounts and reciprocal admission to area attractions including American Players Theatre, Aldo Leopold Foundation, Pendarvis, and more.
To apply for a position, submit a letter of interest and current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
2017 Part-time Seasonal Positions: Applications are invited for the following part-time seasonal positions April through November. Exceptional customer service and the ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays, are required.
- Bookstore Sales Associates work 24-32 hours a week assisting customers at the Frank Lloyd Wright Visitor Center in a professional, friendly manner with retail sales and merchandise information.
- Stewards work up to 20 hours a week greeting visitors arriving to tour the Taliesin residence and supporting the preservation of the Taliesin residence by caring for interior rooms and associated artifacts.
- Tour Guide/Docents work 12-18 hours a week providing a world-class experience for visitors arriving to tour the Taliesin estate. Tour Guides are trained to give our one-hour Hillside Studio & Theater Tours and, when not giving tours, assist at the reception desk at the Frank Lloyd Wright Visitor Center.
- The Reservations and Office Assistant works 4-10 hours a week in support of the daily functions of the tour office including helping guests make reservations; providing administrative assistance for special events, media, and fundraising; and assisting guests with ticket purchases in the bookstore.
Shuttle Drivers work one to two days a month safely operating our 21-passenger shuttles to transport guests to and from the Frank Lloyd Wright Visitor Center and Taliesin estate.
To apply for a position, submit a letter of interest and current resume to email@example.com. If you are interested in more than one opportunity, please note that in your cover letter.
Current students and recent graduates are invited to share their interest in interning at Taliesin, which offers year-round opportunities in:
- Collections Management (Museum Studies)
- Development and Communications
- Human Resources
- K-12 Education
- Nonprofit Administration
- Volunteer Management
- Interpretive Trail Development
Taliesin has a long-standing tradition of volunteerism and we are grateful for our dedicated volunteers. Whether your interest is in assisting with preservation, working in the cultural and natural landscapes, supporting programs and events, or lending your expertise to our administrative departments, including Development and Marketing, we are happy to find a match for your interests. For more information, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (608) 588-7900, Ext. 224.